Recreational Wellness Has Residents on the Move
Just because you love your home doesn’t mean that it isn’t fun to get away once in a while. At Sharon Towers, our residents enjoy group excursions to area events and cultural activities. Sometimes we even go out of town for a special occasion. Whether it’s music, sports or just taking in the beauty of nature, being active and enjoying the company of friends is always a focus of our wellness program.
Here are a few of the outings planned for the coming months:
- Be amazed by mentalist David Lawrence’s mind reading show in Hunter Hall.
- Watch a live taping of “Carolina Impact” with Amy Burkett, WTVI PBS Charlotte.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras and tap your feet to some Dixieland Jazz performed by the Southern Fried Jazz Band.
- Cheering on our Charlotte Hornets at a home basketball game.
- We’re heading south to Greenville, SC this summer to enjoy a two night stay at The Westin Poinsett Hotel, visit the Greenville Zoo, tour the Shoeless Joe Jackson Museum, have a guided historic/culinary tour and so much more.
- All aboard! We are cruising to the Bahamas on Norwegian Sky. Get ready we set sail in November!
For more information on how Sharon Towers uses planned group outings to keep our residents active and engaged, call us at 704-556-3231, or fill out our Contact Form and we’ll be in touch.